In the absence of anything witty and intelligent to post here, I’ve decided to let you know about me by answering some questions. Enjoy!
- Who has been the most important person in your life? Definitely my three beautiful daughters and my beautiful granddaughter.
- What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest? The happiest moment of my life was when my granddaughter was born. (Sorry girls! Momma still loves you, though!) The saddest was two-fold: when each of my grandmother’s passed away.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you? The person who has had the biggest influence on my life would have to be my ex-husband. He taught me that people who have been hurt, will sometimes continue to hurt other people. In other words, sometimes you can’t “teach an old dog new tricks”. But his treatment of me did make me a very strong person.
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? The most important lessons I’ve learned in life are that adults were all children at some point, and that being “grown up” just means that our bodies expanded and aged – doesn’t mean the kid inside has changed much, though.
- What are you proudest of? I’m most proud of having raised three beautiful, smart, outspoken girls all by myself.
- How would you like to be remembered? As the person who made you smile, but most importantly, made you think.